AquaTeq - Remote Flushing & Monitoring
Legionella risk assessments frequently require outlets to be monitored. In practice, this means running them for two minutes and recording the temperature. This is a significant cost in time and management. The records must be stored for years and the test regime will run indefinitely.
We’ve developed an automatic flushing unit and temperature monitoring sensor, that can be automatically controlled on an online platform. This allows tests to be scheduled according to the needs of the user and all the reports are generated automatically whilst removing the risk of human error.
Depending on the outcome of your organisation’s legionella risk assessment, we will organise site legionella tests as required.
The standard flushing and monitoring process requires the printing of documents, which are separated into applicable areas of residencies and distributed to relevant House Services Supervisor. This becomes a labour intensive requirement, with several procedures required to be in place to ensure compliance and manual logging and reviewing of test returns.
Our legionella system can automate this process. It can provide weekly reports by email or online while storing the base data within the platform, should additional copies be required. The unit is small, compact and is designed to fit any sink, shower or designated sentinel tap using simple ready to install industry standard fittings.
Key system benefits
- Real-time monitoring and reporting of all required water outlets
- Automated routine flushing at required intervals - thus avoiding the need to have a worker on site to flush outlet
- Improves workforce utilisation by freeing-up their time to work on other tasks whilst automating the legionella compliance process and removing human error
- Client configurable reporting schedules from once a day to once per month
- Automatic temperature testing and real time reporting as per clients’ requirements
- Alarm notifications if temperature thresholds reach trigger limits.
The Management Platform
As well as being able to provide legionella risk assessment management, our platform offers out a wide range of additional smart building management applications.
Other services our platform can facilitate:
To request a meeting with one of our experts, or for a free quote, simply fill out the form below: