Automated Legionella Compliance
Legionella risk assessments frequently call for taps to be monitored. In practice this means running them for two minutes and recording the temperature. This is a significant cost in man time and management. The records must be stored for years and the test regime will run indefinitely.
AquaCare have partnered with NFC Group who have developed an automatic flushing and temperature testing unit, that can be dynamically controlled on the Genius smart building platform. This allows tests to be scheduled according to needs and all the reports generated automatically whilst removing the risk of human error.
The unit is small, compact and WRAS approved. It is designed to fit any sink, shower or designated sentinel tap using simple ready-to-install industry standard fittings.
Key system benefits
- Real-time monitoring and reporting of all required water outlets
- Automated routine flushing at clients’ required intervals
- Client configurable reporting schedules from once a day to once per month
- Five years of historical data on interactive platform
- Automatic temperature testing and real time reporting as per clients’ requirements
- Real time alarm notifications if temperature thresholds exceeded + or - values
- Automatic time stamping and creation of ‘further action required’ documentation
- Battery powered devices, clients’ choice from 1 to 3 years
- System works over the Orion Data Network making it cost-effective and simple to run
- Removes human error whilst automating the legionella compliance process
- Improves workforce utilisation by freeing-up their time to work on other tasks
- Meets all food hygiene standards
The Management Platform
Our real-time online management platform is called Genius. As well as being able to provide real time legionella risk assessment management, the platform is able to carry out a wide range of additional smart building management applications. All applications are battery powered (with optional wired input) and can last for years, resulting in minimal management requirements.
To find out more information about how our testing unit works within your legionella risk assessment, click here. Or to request a meeting with one of our experts, saimply fill out the form below: